The Railroad Commission of Texas filed a notice of intention to review and re-adopt 16 TAC Chapter 8 relating to Pipeline Safety Regulations. This review is being conducted in accordance with Texas Government Code §2001.039. The agency’s reasons for adopting these rules continue to exist. The comment period ended on June 25, 2007. The status of Commission rulemakings in progress is available at the Railroad Commission website.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – September 25 & 26
- THLPSS Teleconference on Low-Stress and Rural Liquid Pipeline Regulations [Docket No. PHMSA-98-4470]
- New 2007 API RP 753 – Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Portable Buildings
- PHMSA 2007 R&D; Forum – Request for White Papers
- Integrity Management Services
- PST 2007 Conference – November 15 & 16
- TRRC Issues Final Rule: Chapter 18 – Underground Pipeline Damage Prevention
- Damage Prevention Plans
- New York State — Pipeline Security Legislation
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- 2007 International Pipeline Security Forum
- TRRC Proposed Rulemaking – Re-adopt Chapter 8, Pipeline Safety Regulations