RCP will conduct a 1 day workshop on Pipeline Integrity Management on July 22 in Houston. This one day workshop is an excellent introduction to the Pipeline Integrity Management regulations, and has been scheduled for the day prior to OPS’s PIM workshop in Houston (note that the OPS workshop will assume that the attendees already have a good understanding of OPS’s PIM regulations). This workshop presents a detailed analysis of the recent federal Pipeline Integrity Management regulation and the management programs / elements that it requires. The latest PIM inspection checklist will also be distributed and discussed. We will also review recent state initiatives and other proposed rules on pipeline integrity management. We received very positive feedback from the other Pipeline Integrity Management workshops that we have conducted, and expect this session to fill up rapidly. Some companies have chosen to send their entire risk assessment team to this seminar, as a way of kicking off their internal risk assessment process. Additional information is available on our website HERE.
In This Issue
- Advisory Notice Regarding Safe Excavation Practices
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- EPA Promotes Environmental Management Systems
- Confident that you are in compliance?
- Upcoming RCP Seminars
- OPS workshop on Pipeline Integrity Management
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- Pipeline Safety Reports of Abandoned Underwater Pipelines
- Air Permit Needs?
- Development of Consensus Standards on Pipeline Public Awareness Programs
- Pending Audits?
- Integrity Management FAQ