RCP can conduct a gap analysis of your current SPCC Plan and provide updates and recommendations based on the new SPCC Guidance for Regional Inspectors that was published Dec. 2, 2005. The new guidance document includes more detail than is in many of the plans in use today.
In This Issue
- Who is RCP?
- Final NPDES Exemption for Oil and Gas Exploration, Production, Processing, or Treatment Operations or Transmission Facilities
- New Offshore Discharge Reporting Form
- Texas Pipeline Integrity Management – Proposed Revisions
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Updates to Standards “Incorporated by Reference”
- Public Awareness Plans
- Gas Integrity Management – 7 year Re-assessment FAQs
- Reporting of Damage to Natural Gas Pipeline Facilities to FERC
- FERC Policy Statement on Natural Gas Interchangeability
- Minerals Management Service Seeks Comments
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- MMS Proposed Changes to ROW Pipeline Requirements