RCP can conduct a gap analysis of your current SPCC Plan and provide updates and recommendations based on the new SPCC Guidance for Regional Inspectors that was published Dec. 2, 2005. The new guidance document includes more detail than is in many of the plans in use today.
In This Issue
- Conducting Activities in the Vicinity of Offshore Pipelines
- PHMSA Administrator Confirmed
- Washington State – Land Use Near Existing Pipelines Report
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Technical Advisory Committee Meetings – Workshops
- B31Q Status
- Public Awareness Program Submittal
- Summary of PHMSA Enforcement Actions
- The Role of Pipelines and Pipeline Research
- Hazardous Liquid Annual Report 7000-1.1
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- Petroleum Gathering Lines – Rulemaking Schedule
- API/AOPL submit recommendations for High Volume, Low Stress liquid pipelines