RCP can conduct a gap analysis of your current SPCC Plan and provide updates and recommendations based on the new SPCC Guidance for Regional Inspectors that was published Dec. 2, 2005. The new guidance document includes more detail than is in many of the plans in use today.
In This Issue
- Public Awareness Workshop: ** Attention **
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Gas Gathering Workshop
- Final Rule on Gas Gathering Definition
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Texas Damage Prevention
- Integrity Management Services
- MAOP Meeting
- O & M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Colorado Gas Pipeline Regulations – Re-codification
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- Wetlands: Proposed Compensatory Mitigation Regulations
- National Emission Standards for Gasoline Distribution Facilities (Bulk Gasoline Terminals and Pipeline Breakout Stations)
- RCP Services Spotlight — Hurricane Preparedness Planning
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?