RCP can conduct a gap analysis of your current SPCC Plan and provide updates and recommendations based on the new SPCC Guidance for Regional Inspectors that was published Dec. 2, 2005. The new guidance document includes more detail than is in many of the plans in use today.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – October 17, 2006
- GAO Testimony Supports INGAA on Reassessment Interval
- Integrity Management Services
- PHMSA Appointments
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Gas Pipeline Advisory Committee – Teleconference and Vote
- Texas Regulations on Salt Dome Storage – Re-Proposed Amendments
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- Revision of the Emergency Response Guidebook
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- Wedding Fireworks Safety Zone
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?