The Common Ground Alliance (CGA) is a member-driven association of individuals, organizations and sponsors in every facet of the underground utility industry. CGA is committed to saving lives and preventing damage to underground infrastructure by promoting effective damage prevention practices. Damage prevention starts with one phone call, and since 2007 the phone number for that call has been 811. CGA has created several easy-to-use tools to help promote National Safe Digging Month (NSDM) and dialing 811. Visit the 811 Toolkit page on CGA’s website to download a suite of NSDM media materials, social media messages and infographics, advertising materials and more.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Enforcement Discretion Regarding Farm Taps
- PHMSA Special Notice: Identifying Pipeline Safety Research Gaps
- PHMSA Posts Updated Civil Penalty Summary
- DOT Issues Notice to Review Guidance Documents
- Colorado Damage Prevention State Law Updates
- April is National Safe Digging Month
- Steve Nowaczewski Joins RCP’s Underground Gas Storage Team
- 2019 Industry Conference Schedule
- NEW 1-Day Pressure Test Design & Analysis
- RCP’s 2019 Workshop Schedule
- RCP Workshops – Which one should I attend?