Check out our latest eLearning course on Fundamentals of Pressure Testing at the Pipeline Safety Institute. In this course, you will be guided through the processes of designing, planning, executing, and evaluating/validating a pressure test. This course is designed for attendees from a variety of backgrounds including engineers, field techs, and other pipeline professionals. Certificates of completion are available upon successful completion of the knowledge test at the end of the course.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Notice of USA Limited Enforcement Discretion to Hazardous Liquid Pipelines
- PHMSA’s Annual Incident Report Changes
- PHMSA Pipeline Safety 49 CFR Part 192.3 Correction
- The Enforcement Corner
- Iowa Utilities Division – Proposed Rule on Biogas Gathering
- New Jersey Natural Gas Pipeline Readoption and Proposed New Rule
- Did you know?
- Underwater Inspection Procedures & Inspection Interval Risk Model Updates
- 2022 Conference News
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshops (In Person)
- Fundamentals of Pressure Testing (eLearning Course)
- Pipeline Safety Institute