On Friday, March 8, 2019, PHMSA released a special notice allowing any interested stakeholder to submit ideas for future research. This notice will be open year round and revised every six months to reflect further guidance for interested stakeholders. PHMSA is conducting this action to widen the participation in formulating its research program future strategy. This inaugural action is managed by a submitted form but will be revised to a web based portal in future notices. Please share this announcement with anyone you feel should be aware and please find much more information on the FedBizOpps.gov website.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Enforcement Discretion Regarding Farm Taps
- PHMSA Special Notice: Identifying Pipeline Safety Research Gaps
- PHMSA Posts Updated Civil Penalty Summary
- DOT Issues Notice to Review Guidance Documents
- Colorado Damage Prevention State Law Updates
- April is National Safe Digging Month
- Steve Nowaczewski Joins RCP’s Underground Gas Storage Team
- 2019 Industry Conference Schedule
- NEW 1-Day Pressure Test Design & Analysis
- RCP’s 2020 Workshop Schedule
- RCP Workshops – Which one should I attend?