RCP can conduct a gap analysis of your current SPCC Plan and provide updates and recommendations based on the new SPCC Guidance for Regional Inspectors that was published Dec. 2, 2005. The new guidance document includes more detail than is in many of the plans in use today. RCP can review and update your plan so that you will be prepared for an Inspection. For more information, call or Click Here.
In This Issue
- Register Now for the DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop
- Standards Proposed to Reduce Corrosion
- Integrity Management Services
- Integrity Management Updates
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Operator Qualifications: Materials Available
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- Regulation of Liquid Gathering Pipelines
- RCP Services Spotlight – RCP Auditing, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Services
- PHMSA’s Public Awareness Expectations–API RP 1162
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Pipeline Safety: Mechanical Damage Technical Workshop
- NPDES Stormwater Oil and Gas Exemption – Proposed Rule
- Coastal Zone Management Act Federal Consistency Regulations: Final Rule
- Will your SPCC Plan pass an EPA inspection based on the new SPCC Inspectors’ Guidance document?
- EPA Proposes Amendments to the SPCC Rule
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of SPCC Regulation
- EPA Seeks Comment on Proposed NPDES Stormwater Permit for Industrial Activities