TestApp is a complete hardware and software solution for gas distribution operators to simplify how pressure tests are conducted for pipelines operating less than 100 psig.
- TestApp eliminates any concerns whether a test actually met an operator’s test acceptance criteria.
- TestApp eliminates the need for hand written records, providing a digital record of:
- who performed the test,
- when it was conducted,
- the data that was captured during the test, and
- whether the test met the operator’s test acceptance criteria.
- TestApp can be customized to receive lists of lines for selection by the user.
- Operators can authorize both employees and external contractors to use its license.
- TestApp works offline even if cell or Wi-Fi service is not available at the jobsite.
How does it work?
- TestApp allows authorized users to download testing metadata to any iOS or Android device.
- TestApp connects an authorized user’s mobile device via Bluetooth or USB to a compatible pressure gauge that can log time stamped pressure and temperature readings.
- TestApp syncs with the compatible gauge to gather collected test data and analyze whether the test successfully met the operator’s test acceptance criteria.
- TestApp exports all of the test data to the operator’s data site as soon as the test is completed.