Pressure Test Design
- Built-in code requirements for 49 CFR 192 Subpart J, 49 CFR 195 Subpart E, and ASME B31.3 Process Piping.
- Robust MAOP/MOP calculator using pipe specifications, pressure ratings, class locations, elevations, and more.
- Import and export pipe data tables seamlessly using Excel files.
- Choose from multiple test mediums: Water, Nitrogen, Air, Natural Gas.
- Spike test accommodations.
- Utilize test-to-yield to establish tensile strength for pipes with unknown grade.
- Calculate test factors and %SMYS based on target test pressures and elevations.
- Confirm if your test design parameters qualify for the desired MAOP or MOP prior to starting the test.
Auto-generate an audit-ready pressure test report which is
Traceable, Verifiable, and Complete.
Pressure Volume Plot
- Auto-generated Stress Strain Curve (i.e. Pressure Volume Plot).
- Accommodate multiple volume units as well as stroke counts as volume inputs.
- Pipe yielding indicator for safety purposes and to determine tensile strength.
- Calculate pump efficiency.
- Calculate volume of trapped air within tested segment.
- Correct pressure-volume ratio caused by discrepancies between documented pipe footage vs. actual footage and/or trapped air.
- Auto-generated test log based on your test settings.
- Monitor your test for leaks in real time or certify a historical pressure test, using pressure and temperature data as well as volume bleeds or injections.
- Track multiple acceptance criteria, including test duration and verified MAOP.
- Autofill functionality to save time and effort.
- In locations where internet is unavailable, capture data offline and analyze whether the test was acceptable once service is restored.
- Visualize test data with Temperature Pressure Charts.
- Upload as-builts, test charts, calibration sheets, etc. to be included in the final report.
- Auto-generate an audit-ready pressure test report which is Traceable, Verifiable, and Complete.
- The report contains RCP’s Certification Letter, calculations, visualized charts, and much more.
- Digitally sign your test report.
- Securely store your pressure test records in our cloud database.
- Download test reports in PDF format.
REQUEST A QUOTE OR FREE TRIAL NOW
TestOp is a trademark powered by RCP.
Empowering operators and contractors nationwide to take their work to the next level.