Working Location: Southeast Texas / Port Arthur, Sabine Pass area
Work Conditions: Office and field environment
- Coordinate the disposition of regulatory obligations and permit conditions into company regulatory databases from various sources. Manage these databases to ensure proper functionality and that requirements are disseminated to appropriate stakeholders within the required time. Lead workshops and training to communicate business impact to impacted parties, as necessary.
- Lead in the data mining and evaluation of emerging legislation and proposed rules applicable to LNG and natural gas pipelines to determine necessary training or program modifications required for compliance management.
- Manage requirements in appropriate company databases. Lead workshops and training to communicate business impact to impacted parties.
- Facilitate internal regulatory assessments & inspections including preparation, final document closeout, and action item follow-up.
- Support the preparation for agency inspections (i.e., PHMSA, FERC, TCEQ, LDEQ).
- Support the development and/or modification of company regulatory compliance plans and procedures and facilitate the update of these plans, procedures, and training to maintain compliance.
- Provide regulatory interpretations as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of regulatory requirements, company procedures, and documents to satisfy those requirements.
- Lead in the development and implementation of company regulatory training programs.
- SME review of MOC’s for compliance validation
- Lead in safety related incident management issues
- Periodic regulatory gap assessment of company manuals, procedures, and regulations (i.e., Safety Manual/ OSHA gap assessment)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Natural Sciences or equivalent experience
- Must maintain Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card.
- 5 years in regulatory management or similar industry. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in LNG and/or PHMSA regulated gas pipelines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint. Experience with Enablon preferred.
Qualified candidates can send a copy of their resume, cover letter and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Natural Gas Pipeline / LNG Regulatory Advisor – insert last name”.