Open it to anywhere within the U.S., though preferably Texas
Department: QuickBase Development Team
Location: Houston, TX
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision, Paid-Time-Off, Holidays, 401(k) (Full-time benefits)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time
Working with the QuickBase development team to help provide a premier database platform for our clients in the Oil and Energy Industry. Projects span a wide variety of use cases and include designing new features/systems, development and continuous improvement. Primary responsibilities of the QuickBase Developer will include maintenance, change implementation, and improvement of existing QuickBase applications in addition to work on new applications as needed. The QuickBase Developer will have a role in troubleshooting and assisting clients with their databases as needed.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working with the QuickBase development team to translate business needs into intuitive applications and features
- Designing and creating new applications and features
- Administering existing and new QuickBase applications
- Building reports and dashboards for end-users
- Providing support by debugging issues, answering questions about system functionality, and completing enhancement requests
- Modifying existing workflows to increase productivity and database performance
- Minimum 2 years of relevant database experience (QuickBase, Salesforce, Honeycode, Zoho, Airtable, etc.)
- QuickBase experience preferred
- Strong math and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of building formulas/table to table relationships/custom reports
- Self-motivated to complete tasks and comfortable with autonomy
- Ability to handle and meet multiple deadlines and priorities
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of QuickBase API and Cloud Integration
- UI Design experience
About Our Awesome Company:
Employer started in 1995 as a professional engineering company that provided a wide range of services that included compliance program development, risk management services, technical writing, and acquisition support.
Employer has remained true to that vision and we have grown with the industry and technology to become one of the leading providers of regulatory compliance and engineering services. Our regulatory interpretations and compliance programs have become highly respected throughout the industry and at all levels of the federal Pipelines and Hazardous Safety Administration, and applicable state agencies for their regulatory expertise and thoroughness.
Over the years, we have assisted companies and organizations of all types and sizes, from major integrated oil and gas companies, underground gas storage operators and refineries to small municipalities, gas gathering and distribution companies. We are here to serve our clients and offer the best risk consulting and regulatory compliance expertise in the industry.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Please do not apply if you are looking for freelance work or are a recruiter
- Employer will not pay for relocation.
How to Apply