RCP has the tools and expertise to develop comprehensive procedures that you need to protect your people, facilities, and environment. Click Here
In This Issue
- Joint Information Center Established For Oil Spill Response
- Integrity Management Services
- MMS Temporary Office
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Distribution Facilities and Katrina
- RCP Services Spotlight – RCP Auditing, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Services
- Katrina Transmission Advisory
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- EPA Prepares for Publication of SPCC Guidance for Regional Inspectors
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- Reissued TX OCS Discharge Permit
- FERC Pre-Filing for LNG
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- OCS Plans and Information Final rule; Delay of Effective Date
- NTL No. 2005-G16: Damage Caused by Hurricane Katrina
- Damage Prevention Program – Rule Correction
- Gas Gathering Line Definition – Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking