The PHMSA Public Awareness and Engagement Workshop that was originally scheduled for March 13-14 has been rescheduled. The tentative date for the workshop is June 12-13, 2019 at the DOT HQ Building in Washington, DC. Save the dates if you are interested in attending, or participating via webcast. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Grants Compliance Deadline Extension for the Recent Plastic Pipeline Rule
- California OSFM Title 19 Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- API RP 1160 Pipeline Integrity Management Standard for Hazardous Liquid Pipelines
- API Pipeline Conference – PHMSA Administrator Speaker Confirmed
- PHMSA GPAC Meeting Status – Rescheduled for June
- PHMSA Public Awareness/Engagement Workshop Rescheduled!
- 2019 Industry Conference Schedule
- RCP’s 2019/2020 Workshop Schedule
- RCP Workshops – Which one should I attend?
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®