RCP can assist pipeline operators with ongoing compliance management and engineering associated with your IMP. This includes direct assessment strategies, tool and vendor selection, ILI/ECDA report analysis, corrosion control programs, repair strategies, and IMP/risk model updates. For more information on how RCP can support your ongoing IMP needs, Click Here.
In This Issue
- Pipeline Public Awareness Programs: How to Reach Compliance
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- Meetings of the Pipeline Safety Advisory Committees
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Public Meetings on Operator Qualifications
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- New MMS NTL on Damage Caused by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
- RCP Services Spotlight – RCP Auditing, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Services
- MMS to Hold Structural Assessment Process Dissemination Meeting
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Pre-Filing Procedures for Review of LNG Terminals and Other Natural Gas Facilities
- Integrity Management Services
- Pipeline Safety: Standards for Direct Assessment of Gas and Hazardous Liquid Pipelines