[Thanks to AGA for sharing this blurb.]
The National Excavator Initiative (NEI) has announced work is under way on a series of new videos and public service announcements (PSAs) with Mike Rowe, known for his television work on Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, and his promotion of 811, damage prevention and workforce issues. Two videos are now available for viewing from the SafeExcavator.com website. The first video welcomes people to the website. The second includes interviews filmed with various stakeholders discussing the consequences and impacts of failing to contact 811 before digging. Both of these videos are available for a limited time and will be replaced with media that was filmed at San Diego Gas and Electric last month.
NEI will host a series of webinars regarding the effort and next steps. The webinars will cover:
- Drivers behind the initiative
- What materials are available, including themes and limitations
- Outreach plans for the next 18 months
- How to get involved from a company, organization or collaborative effort perspective
- Benefits of supporting
Webinars are scheduled for the following dates and times (CST):
- Tuesday, September 4th at 2 pm
- Wednesday, September 5th at 10 am
- Monday, September 10th at 10:30 am
- Wednesday, September 12th at 1:30 pm
- Thursday, September 13th at 10 am
- Friday, September 14th at 10 am
To reserve a spot or learn more, please email email@example.com or contact Lindsay Sander at (713) 208-0273.