RCP’s Compliance Management System (CMS) is an invaluable tool for managing all aspects of regulatory workflow. Some examples of how our clients are using the CMS include:
- O&M Scheduling and Data Acquisition
- Cathodic Protection Inspection and Data Management
- Management of Change (MOC) Process
- Repair / Replacement Programs
- Operator Qualification Administration and Workflow Integration
- Leak Life Cycle Management
- Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance
- Asset Tracker
- Corrosion Coupon Analysis
- Audit Action Item Tracking
- Customer Data Management
- GIS integrated workflow management.
- Customizable system to meet each client’s needs.
- Custom tailored e-mail notifications and reporting.
- Runs on any web-enabled device, no software to download. Accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Touch screen and tablet friendly system.
- Powerful reporting and custom query functionality.
- Establishes responsibility for the various tasks that are in the system.
- Multiple security and user privilege settings.
- Document storage and control (example: procedures, maps, images, and completion documentation).
- Automatic recurrence setting for routine tasks (example: leak surveys, CP surveys, etc.).
- Create work orders for unscheduled / unplanned activities (example: repairs of third party damages).
For more information, please contact Jessica Foley.