DID YOU KNOW? Natural gas and the nation’s natural gas infrastructure is essential for a thriving agriculture sector in the United States, benefiting farmers and consumers alike. From the fertilizer used in fields and the fuel used to run equipment, to the energy to process, store and transport our nation’s food supply to feed 330 million Americans and the countless individuals overseas who depend on U.S. agricultural exports, natural gas plays critical in the U.S. agriculture sector. “Advancing America’s Agriculture: The Value of Natural Gas to U.S. Agriculture and Agrochemicals,” a study from the American Gas Association, details the direct and critical impacts of the availability of low-cost natural gas to the cost of food on grocery store shelves globally. Learn more about the important role natural gas plays in our nation’s agriculture sector here.
In This Issue
- Transportation Security Administration Releases Pipeline Physical Security Considerations
- PHMSA Natural Gas Distribution Infrastructure Safety and Modernization (NGDISM) Grant Program
- PHMSA Safety of Underground Natural Gas Storage Public Meeting
- PHMSA Survey of Voluntary Adoption of API RP 1173 for Gas Distribution Systems
- PHMSA Grants for Pipeline Safety Programs
- Texas Railroad Commission POC Electronic Filing
- Did you know?
- The Enforcement Corner
- April | National Safe Digging Month
- Q&A Section