DID YOU KNOW? Interstate Natural Gas Association of America (INGAA) members work continuously to improve practices that minimize methane emissions from interstate natural gas transmission and storage operations in a prudent and environmentally responsible manner. INGAA’s 2021 Methane Emissions Commitments outline actions the membership take on a regular basis in order to continue to reduce methane emissions while maintaining pipeline integrity, safe operations, and minimizing adverse customer and community impacts. In addition to those commitments, several INGAA member companies participate in voluntary programs intended to reduce methane emissions, such as the ONE Future Coalition. These actions are all part of INGAA’s Vision Forward, a set of climate commitments intended to continue to address global climate change by advancing our commitment to minimize and reduce GHG emissions, including methane emissions.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Technical Corrections to Valve Installation and Minimum Rupture Detection
- PHMSA Announces 2023 Gas Property Damage Reporting Threshold
- PHMSA Pipeline Safety R&D Public Meeting Oct 31 – Nov 1, 2023
- PHMSA Launches Social Equity Mapping Tools
- Featured Service
- Pipeline Fines Trending Up… a lot?!
- The Enforcement Corner
- Q&A Section
- Did you know?