RCP can conduct a gap analysis of your current program that includes a self assessment of your Public Awareness Programs. This final product will help you to meet API RP 1162 standards. We can provide turnkey implementation, mail-outs, evaluations, and tracking of your program. For more information, contact Jessica Roger.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – January 29 & 30, 2008
- DOT Gas Pipeline Compliance Workshop – March 27, 2008
- Integrity Management Revised Protocols Available
- Integrity Management Services
- Texas Railroad Commission Proposed Safety Regulation Updates
- Public Awareness Programs and Line Markers Workshop
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Random Drug Testing Rate – Unchanged again!
- Pipeline Advisory Committee Meetings and Workshop Docket ID PHMSA-RSPA-1998-4470 (advisory committee)
- 2008 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium