RCP can help develop your updated plan to meet API RP 1162 standards, and provide turnkey implementation, mail-outs, evaluations, and tracking of your program. For more information call or Click Here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – August 17-18, 2005
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- New Rule for Pipeline Operator Public Awareness Programs
- Integrity Management Services
- Public Meeting on Use of Excess Flow Valves in Gas Distribution Service Lines, June 17, 2005
- Need help with the new Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) deadline?
- Misc. Texas Pipeline Safety Rule Changes
- RCP Services Spotlight – Underwater Inspection Procedures and Interval Risk Modeling
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Meetings of the Pipeline Safety Advisory Committees, June 15-16, 2005
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- Advisory Bulletin ADB-05-03, Gas and Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Facilities in the Vicinity of Electric and other Utilities
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Coast Guard Releases OPA 90 Report
- Are Your Response Plans Current?
- DOT/PHMSA Permit Streamlining for Pipeline Repairs Public Meeting Notes
- Notes from the Public Meeting to Discuss Technical Issues Associated with the NPDES Stormwater Permit Coverage for Small Oil and Gas Construction Activities