|RCP has the tools and expertise to develop comprehensive procedures that you need to protect your people, facilities, and environment. |
In This Issue
- EPA Amends SPCC Rule
- EPA Releases SPCC Guidance for Regional Inspectors
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Public Awareness, Pipeline Safety, and OQ Meeting Reminders
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Gas Gathering Line Definition – Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- API Issues New Pipeline Welding Standard
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- OPS Issues FAQs for Gas IMP
- Integrity Management Services
- Texas Damage Prevention Regulations
- RCP Services Spotlight – RCP Auditing, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Services
- SCADA Safety Study
- Marine Maps Available Online
- Texas Railroad Commission Launches Public GIS Map Viewer
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Proposed NPDES General Permit for Industrial Stormwater Discharges