RCP has designed a Pipeline Database Query tool, PDQ™, which researches gas transmission, gas distribution, or hazardous liquid pipelines based on PHMSA accident or infrastructure data. Have you ever wondered: How does your company stack up against your peers in accident rates? How do you weigh the risk based on the materials and age of your pipeline against industry trends? PDQ™ can answer these questions and more. For more information, contact Jessica Foley.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Gas Transmission NPRM
- Louisiana State Regulation Changes Concerning Salt Dome Storage
- RCP Integrity Services: Salt Domes, Too!
- PHMSA Oil Spill Response Planning and Preparedness Public Workshop April 12, 2016
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – Gas & Liquid
- API Liquids Pipeline Safety Management System (PSMS) Workshop – Encore!
- API RP1173 Assessment Services
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- Maine Updates Underground Facility Damage Prevention Requirements
- National Safe Digging Month
- Pipeline Conference Schedule – Spring 2016
- PHMSA Public Workshop on LNG Regulations May 18-19, 2016
- PHMSA Incident and Annual Data Analysis
- Save the Dates!