RCP will conduct a 3-day workshop on DOT Pipeline Regulations on April 6-8th in Houston. Day 1 of this workshop will present an overview of all the current DOT regulations for pipeline operators. Day 2 will review recent regulatory initiatives for pipelines such as SPCC requirements, operator qualification, public awareness programs, pipeline security, as well as, gas and liquid pipeline integrity management developments. Day 3 is dedicated to the latest regulations and information necessary for Gas Pipeline Integrity Management. This workshop is suitable for all levels of pipeline regulatory expertise. We have conducted several of these seminars in the past, and have received excellent feedback. We expect this workshop to fill up rapidly. Early registration and group discounts are available. You can register or find additional information on our website here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance / Gas Integrity Management Workshop April 6-8, 2004 – Houston Includes updates on the new Gas Pipeline Integrity Management regulations published on Dec 15, 2003 recent and guidance for Operator Qualification and Public Awareness Programs.
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Gathering Line Definitions
- Outer Continental Shelf Facility Security; Notice of Policy
- Pending Audits?
- The Department of Homeland Security Announces Voluntary Submittals of Critical Assets (including pipeline systems)
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- MMS Announces New Publication – MMS Ocean Science
- MMS Announces the International Workshop on Coatings for Corrosion Protection: Offshore Oil and Gas Facilities, Marine Pipelines & Ship Structures
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- EPA Issues Final Rule for National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): Organic Liquids Distribution (Non-Gasoline)
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- RCP Services Spotlight – SPCC & Response Planning Capabilities