RCP can assist pipeline operators with ongoing compliance management and engineering associated with your IMP. This includes direct assessment strategies, tool and vendor selection, ILI/ECDA report analysis, corrosion control programs, repair strategies, and IMP/risk model updates. For more information on how RCP can support your ongoing IMP needs, Click Here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – August 17-18, 2005
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- Pipeline Emergencies Training Program
- Integrity Management Services
- Proposed Rule to Update Regulatory References to Technical Standards
- “Person Who Offers” a Hazardous Material for Transportation
- RCP Services Spotlight – Underwater Inspection Procedures and Interval Risk Modeling
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Public Meeting on Applying, Interpreting, and Evaluating Data from ILI Devices
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- Beginning Steps on Pipeline Security Legislation
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Integrity Management Notification for Gas Transmission Lines
- Are Your Response Plans Current?
- Congress Clears Energy Bill
- Temporary Water Right Authorizations Required from Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Pipeline Professionals Referrals