RCP can conduct a gap analysis of your current program that includes a self assessment of your Public Awareness Programs. This final product will help you to meet API RP 1162 standards. We can provide turnkey implementation, mail-outs, evaluations, and tracking of your program. For more information, contact Jessica Roger.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance News February 2008 Edition
- Colorado Pipeline Regulation Proposals
- Comments Posted by the TRRC on Proposed Pipeline Regulations
- PIPA Kickoff
- Public Awareness Programs and Line Markers Workshop
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- 2008 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium
- Alberta Energy and Utility Board Splits
- ERCB Issues Directive 057: Fencing and Site Access Requirements for Oil and Gas Facilities
- ERCB Draft Directive 71 – Emergency Preparedness and Response Requirements for the Petroleum Industry