The American Petroleum Institute will conduct the API Gulf Coast Training & Development Conference at Moody Gardens Hotel at 7 Hope Boulevard in Galveston, TX 77554, October 23-25, 2002. The conference program will provide you with tools to help meet industry’s many challenges and a chance to have fun doing it in a beautiful, tropical setting! Don’t miss the session on Friday, October 25 from 10:30 am – 11:30 am about DOT Pipeline Training Requirements and Expectations (that’s my presentation!). Additional information is available at http://www.cvent.com/EventManagement/Summary/Summary.asp; Event code: K2O6T2872Q. See you there!
In This Issue
- New RCP Office in Baton Rouge
- Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Operator Annual Report Form: NPRM
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Revised EPA SPCC and OPA-90 Rule
- Revised Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Incident and Annual Report Forms – CORRECTION
- Confident that you are in compliance?
- Request for public comments and OMB approval concerning Operator Qualification Record keeping Burden
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- Pipeline Integrity Management for Hazardous Liquid Operators With Less Than 500 Miles of Pipelines – CORRECTION
- API Training and Development Conference
- FERC Workshop; Better Stakeholder Involvement: How to Make It Work
- OPS Job Openings
- Air Permit Needs?
- High Consequence Areas For Gas Transmission Pipelines – Final Rule