The Louisiana Office of Emergency Preparedness Association has prepared a full-color brochure concerning the current homeland security advisory levels, and what they mean to employers and members of the general public. It gives several recommended actions for each security level (yellow, orange, etc.), and is a useful reference for all members of the public – and their employers. It can be downloaded can be downloaded from RCP’s website here through the Response Planning Gateway.
In This Issue
- OCS Crane Requirements
- Louisiana Rules for Pipeline Integrity Management
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Homeland Security Advisory System – Brochure
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – March 19-20, 2003 – Houston Includes update on the new Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2002 signed into law on Dec 17, 2002
- Withdrawal of MMS Proposed Rule – Pipeline Repairs
- Air Permit Needs?
- MMS Safety Alert on Pipeline Safety Joints
- OQ-2 Teleconference
- RCP Website hang-ups
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?
- New Southeast Louisiana Area Contingency Plan
- Definition of “Waters of the United States”: extension of comment period
- Pipeline Integrity Management in High Consequence Areas (Gas Transmission Pipelines): Notice of public meeting