November 1, 2018
Registration is now open for RCP’s first Pressure Test Basics and TestOp® User’s Group Meeting at its facilities in downtown Houston. (This meeting is for Operators only.) During the morning session, attendees can expect to gain a basic understanding of how to plan, design, analyze, troubleshoot and document a pressure test. The afternoon session is open to all current and potential TestOp clients and provides an opportunity to meet other license-holders as well as learn more about the current and proposed features.
Morning: Pressure Test Basics
- Pressure Test Acceptance Criteria
- Analyzing the pressure test data & troubleshooting
- Designing a Pressure Test
- Pressure Test Myths and Misinformation
- Case Studies
Afternoon: TestOp Users Group Meeting
- Training for new and existing TestOp license-holders
- Discussion of new features to be implemented in next update
- Discussion of requests from TestOp license-holders for improvement
- Opportunity to complete competency test (Part 2 training) for Energy Transfer users
You are invited to attend the morning and/or afternoon session. Each attendee of the morning session will receive a hard copy of the presentation. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To register for this 1-day event, click here.