RCP can conduct a detailed analysis of your gas pipelines to determine end points of production and gathering based upon the recently finalized definition of gas gathering pipelines. The analysis will also determine whether your gathering pipelines are regulated and whether they are classified as Type A or B regulated gas gathering. For more information, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance News April 2008 Edition
- RCP & ESRI Business Partner Program
- Proposed Rule: Increasing MAOP for Gas Transmission Pipelines
- MAOP Analysis Model
- PHMSA Advisory Bulletin for Gas Distribution Systems
- Misc. Changes to Administrative Procedures, Address Updates, and Technical Amendments
- Integrity Management Services
- 2008 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium
- Proposed Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Rules
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- TEEX Pipeline Training Facility / Emergency Responders
- MMS Incident and Oil Spill Reports NTL No. 2008-G02
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- MMS Pollution Inspection Intervals for Unmanned Facilities NTL No. 2008-G03