RCP is pleased to announce our partnership with ESRI in providing consulting services to GIS users. ESRI designs and develops the world’s leading geographic information system (GIS) technology. RCP’s staff includes GIS and mapping experts that conduct high consequence area (HCA) identification, risk assessment, class location analysis, underwater inspections, NPMS/RRC submittals, spill modeling, as well as other spatial analysis projects. For more information, contact Jessica Roger.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance News April 2008 Edition
- RCP & ESRI Business Partner Program
- Proposed Rule: Increasing MAOP for Gas Transmission Pipelines
- MAOP Analysis Model
- PHMSA Advisory Bulletin for Gas Distribution Systems
- Misc. Changes to Administrative Procedures, Address Updates, and Technical Amendments
- Integrity Management Services
- 2008 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium
- Proposed Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Rules
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- TEEX Pipeline Training Facility / Emergency Responders
- MMS Incident and Oil Spill Reports NTL No. 2008-G02
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- MMS Pollution Inspection Intervals for Unmanned Facilities NTL No. 2008-G03